Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Growing Pains

Growing Pains.  Those irritating things that we get when our bodies are growing quickly.  Some dont see them as anything major, but to those who are experiencing them, they are very real and can be very painful!

Well, there are seasons in life when I go through these growing pains spiritually as well.  Times when God is bringing me through things that makes me uncomfortable, can cause some pains, but ultimately is a sign of what is going on inside - growth.

We have recently moved, again.  I enjoy going to new places and getting to know new people and routines.  I really do enjoy it!  But, I am coming to understand that even when I enjoy it, it still instills a certain level of stress in my life.  I am on a journey in discovering the effects of stress in my life, and I am 'growing' in this area by learning how to cope with it in a healthy way.

Growth is a good but often painful thing.  Growth is what brings us forward.  It is what changes us to be more like Christ.  That is the desire of my heart, to be more like Him!  So bring on the growing pains!

"[He] will transform our lowly bodies so that they 

will be like His glorious body."  
Ephesians 3:21


 
Blessings - Amanda

No comments: