Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

He is Able!!!

I love it when God reminds me of Truth.  Today has been one of those days when He has done that for the both of us.
We were reminded today to look back, to see what God has done and to be encouraged and excited by it as He continues to work around us.  He is amazing!  I am awestruck at how God works in the lives of His people!  He is doing so much in this world, and it blows me away!
I am reminded of His love for His creation.  He desires a relationship with those He has created.  He see's the faces of every single person on this earth.  He desires a relationship with every single one of them.  What a priceless gift it is to have His Word.  His Word is His love letter us, and it cuts deep in my heart to know that there are so many people that do not have it.

We just finished studying through Acts, and I love to see how God used the early believers to spread His Word.  The reason we have it today in English is because of the faithfulness of the saints that came before us!  I am so thankful!  There are still so many people that are waiting.  So many people that do not yet have it.  My hearts cry is for those who haven't been given this priceless gift.  The goal of taking Gods Word to those who do not have it in their native language is able to be accomplished!  To goal is reachable and just takes those who are willing.  A willing heart is the most powerful thing that we can offer God.  He is the One doing the work, we just have to be willing.

Are you willing?  He is able.    



No comments: